Pre and Post Congress Tours
The following tours are available. Please indicate which tours you would like to book on the online registration form. Please note that these tours are open to the general public as well: they are not exclusi
ADELAIDE CITY HIGHLIGHTS
Haigh’s Chocolates & Glenelg Esplanade
Included in Accompanying Persons registration.
OPERATES: Friday 20 April
Cost is AUD $62.00 per adult and AUD $31.00 per child
From the city to the beach experience the daily cosmopolitan life of Adelaide as you journey through the heart of the city. See iconic cathedrals, the North Terrace cultural boulevard, visit Colonel Light’s Lookout over Adelaide and the world famous Adelaide Oval, before venturing out to Glenelg - the city’s bustling beach. With a quick bite at Haigh’s Chocolate Factory included, this tour is not to be missed!
- Includes: Morning pick up from selected Adelaide hotels
- See stunning St Peter’s Cathedral
- The cultural boulevard of North Terrace
- University of Adelaide
- SA Museum
- Art Gallery of SA
- The State Library
- The world famous Adelaide Oval
- View the city from Colonel Light’s Lookout
- Visit an Adelaide icon – Haigh’s Chocolate Factory (except on Sundays)
- Then leave the city behind for the famous seaside suburb of Glenelg.
MORNING CENTRAL MARKET TOUR
OPERATES: Thursday 19 April
Cost is AUD $60.00 per adult and AUD $60.00 per child
The Adelaide Central Market is Adelaide’s unique cultural and food attraction and is always a hive of activity where South Australia’s unique, gourmet and organic food produce is off ered for sale.
- Behind the scenes’ walking tour conducted by a food specialist
- Visit various stalls and talk with producers and retailers of some of South Australia’s most unique produce
- Delicious tastings
- Stay on and savour more of the fantastic market atmosphere.
Please Note: Tours depart from the ‘DOWN’ escalator located in the centre of the Market.
KANGAROO ISLAND HIGHLIGHTS
Cruise/Cruise Tour (Full Day)
OPERATES: Wednesday 18 and Tuesday 24 April
Cost is AUD $248.00 per adult and AUD $159.00 per child
Discover National Parks, wildlife and unspoilt beauty. Enjoy a full day coach tour to the top attractions of Kangaroo Island – Seal Bay, Admiral’s Arch & Remarkable Rocks, and a delicious two course lunch.
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry travel to Kangaroo Island
- Full day guided coach tour including
- Seal Bay National Park guided tour
- Birds of Prey Free-Flight Display
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Remarkable Rocks
- Admiral’s Arch
- 2 course lunch
- Entry fees to Kangaroo Island attractions
- Expert commentary by local SeaLink Coach Captain
KANGAROO ISLAND ADVENTURE TOUR
Cruise/Cruise Tour KI2 (2 Days)
OPERATES: Wednesday 18 April
DEPARTS: 6.45am (Day 1)
RETURNS: 10.40pm (Day 2)
Cost is AUD $399.00 per adult and AUD $355.00 per child
Travel from Adelaide to Cape Jervis and cross Backstairs Passage to amazing Kangaroo Island. Incredible scenery, adventure and an abundance of wildlife sets the mood for the next two days for you to enjoy. With this off the beaten track tour, discover the secrets of Kangaroo Island.
- 2 days of small coach touring with an experienced guide and entry fees to attra>ctions and national parks
- Visit attractions such as Rob’s Sheep Shearing, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay, sand boarding at Little Sahara, Remarkable Rocks, Admiral’s Arch and Hanson Bay Koala Sanctuary
- Exclusive accommodation on a 260 hectare bush property at Vivonne Bay which has 1km of beachfront access to ‘Australia’s Best Beach’. Price based on dormitory accommodation, upgrades are available
- At Vivonne Bay choose to do a range of activities such as kayaking, trail mountain biking, body and boogie boarding, swimming and snorkelling or just relax and enjoy a drink around the camp fire.
- Includes breakfast (1), lunches (2), dinner (1)
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry travel
DOLPHIN SWIM OR WATCH - TEMPTATION SAILING
OPERATES: Wednesday 18 and Tuesday 24 April
DEPARTURES: 8:00am - Please arrive at 7:30am sharp for boarding
Dolphin Watch: Adults: $58.00 Children (under 15 years): $48.00
Dolphin Swim:*† Adults: $98.00 Children (8-15 years): $88.00
† Part proceeds go to the Adelaide Coastal Dolphin Research * Supplied: wetsuits, snorkels, masks
What to bring:
- Camera & spare film
Temptation Sailing offers customers the special experience of viewing wild dolphins in their natural habitat. As with any wild animals no guarantees can be made. While dolphins are naturally curious creatures and generally love playing around the boat and swimmers, the interaction is diff erent on each cruise. Temptation Sailing’s experienced crew guarantee dolphin sightings on each cruise or a full refund, however, we can not guarantee duration and quality of the dolphin interaction.