- Dr David Lim, Geriatrician
- Dr Christine Drummond, Acting Director of Medical Services, Central Adelaide Palliative Care Service
- Dr Troye Wallett, General Practitioner
- Mr Wayne Stoddard, Group Manager – Residential Services
- Recognise the causes of the behavioural and psychological symptoms of Dementia in Residential Aged Care Facilities.
- Apply the most appropriate approach to the work up of BPSD
- Develop strategies to manage BPSD with a focus on preventing unnecessary hospital visits.
- Review the 7 Step Pathway for a patient with BPSD, to guide the development of an Advanced Care Directive and ensure an accurate systems based approach.
Thursday, August 2
Carmelite, Myrtle Bank
Southern Cross Care
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.