- Dr David Lim, Geriatrician
- Dr Christine Drummond, Acting Director of Medical Services, Central Adelaide Palliative Care Service
- Dr Troye Wallett, General Practitioner
- Mr Wayne Stoddard, Group Manager – Residential Services
- Recognise the causes of the behavioural and psychological symptoms of Dementia in Residential Aged Care Facilities.
- Apply the most appropriate approach to the work up of BPSD
- Develop strategies to manage BPSD with a focus on preventing unnecessary hospital visits.
- Review the 7 Step Pathway for a patient with BPSD, to guide the development of an Advanced Care Directive and ensure an accurate systems based approach.
Thursday, August 2
Carmelite, Myrtle Bank
Southern Cross Care
Approved for 4 category 2 points with RACGP, activity #135648
No cost to attend
RSVP by Thursday, 26 July 2018
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.