- Dr Rob Bryant, Gastroenterologist
- Dr Michelle Thomas, Colorectal Surgeon
- Dr Rebecca Cooksey, Paediatric Surgeon
- Dr Mark Lewis, Colorectal Surgeon
- Dr Hamish Philpott, Gastroenterologist
- Ms Jessica Kruger, Dietitian
- Describe the management and treatment options for patients with inflammatory bowel disease or faecal incontinence.
- Discuss the aetiology of paediatric constipation, colic and reflux
- Discuss the current Bowel Cancer Screening program and the latest treatments available to optimise patient safety
- Describe the role of dietary guidelines in the management of common gastrointestinal conditions.
- Identify the common characteristics of IBS, Coeliac Disease and Lactose Intolerance.
Saturday, March 24
St Andrews Medical Centre
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.