- Dr Rob Bryant, Gastroenterologist
- Dr Michelle Thomas, Colorectal Surgeon
- Dr Rebecca Cooksey, Paediatric Surgeon
- Dr Mark Lewis, Colorectal Surgeon
- Describe the management and treatment options for patients with inflammatory bowel disease or faecal incontinence.
- Discuss the aetiology of paediatric constipation, colic and reflux
- Discuss the current Bowel Cancer Screening program and the latest treatments available to optimise patient safety
- Describe the role of dietary guidelines in the management of common gastrointestinal conditions.
- Identify the common characteristics of IBS, Coeliac Disease and Lactose Intolerance.
Saturday, March 24
St Andrews Medical Centre
Category 1 points with RACGP and ACRRM points pending.
No cost to attend
Full day catering provided
Registration for this event is closed; please call sapmea 8274 6060