- Dr Justin Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Paul van Minnen, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Mr Tim Bass, Physiotherapist
- Describe how to assess and manage common acute and chronic finger, thumb and wrist injuries
- Identify the common characteristics and treatment of acute shoulder and elbow trauma and degenerative shoulder and elbow conditions
- Practice how to appropriately plaster common upper limb fractures
- Perform appropriate taping, bandaging and bracing techniques for patients with ankle and foot injuries
- Describe the appropriate referral pathways for people with common fractures that present at a general practice to ensure patient safety
Saturday, April 7
Clinical Education Dpt, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.