This webinar for general practice nurses will outline diabetes pathophysiology, type 2 diabetes & diabetes pathway, managing glycaemia, medications in type 2 diabetes education and self-management, resources and case studies.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to;
· Describe the natural progression for type 2 diabetes.
· Develop an appreciation of the range of type 2 diabetes medications.
· Identify patient education needs based on the type 2 diabetes education pathway.
· Describe the referral pathways for medication education and individualised action plans.
· Self-appraise own scope of practice.
Monday, June 15
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Live interactive webinar
Ms Jane Giles
Advanced Clinical Lead - Diabetes Service, Rural Support Service, SA Health
Certificate of Attendance
Free webinar. Link and event details will be provided via email to all registered participants.
or Call sapmea on (08) 8234 1173
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.